Hi! I’m Alice. I’m so glad you’re here. I’m a full-time university student currently writing my MA thesis in archaeology, I’m from Italy and I’m a self-proclaimed hobbit, even if I always wanted to be an elf. Fall is my favorite season and I have a soft spot for maps, I also love tea, books, and my cat.
I started this blog to share my book and movie reviews and explore my geeky interests. The Geeky Burrow has evolved a lot in the last 4 years, but it remains my main hub where I like to share my latest productivity discoveries, my photos, my thoughts, and the books I’m reading. One of the things I care the most is chatting with you, my dear readers, I love receiving and answering your comments and I usually pretend to be with you all in a cozy library with a cup of tea in my hand.
Whatever the topic, I hope you’ll feel welcome here.
Want to know more? Connect with me on Instagram!
In addition to this blog, I also collaborate with other websites as a contributor, social media manager and, occasionally, as a webmaster. You can also find all my productivity articles on Medium.
Here are some of my most popular articles.
Middle Earth News
- This Week in Middle-earth
- Things I Didn’t Remember About ‘Flies and Spiders’
- Exclusive Interview With Tolkien Textile Artisan Liz Heffner
Click here to see all of my articles at Middle Earth News.
Travelling Geek Show
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Role-play in a MMORPG
- My Favorite TV Series of 2016
- Alice Plays LOTRO: A New Chapter
Click here to see all of my articles at The Travelling Geek Show.
- How to Plan for Finals and Big Projects in Your Bullet Journal (June 2017)
- How to Preserve Your Memories and Stay Organized with a Traveler’s Notebook (July 2017)
- How to Use Trello and a Bullet Journal to Keep Yourself Organized (August 2017)
- 3 Easy Tricks to Bullet Journal in a Basic Notebook (September 2017)
- How to Prepare Yourself for the Last Quarter of the Year (October 2017)
- Master Your Winter To-Do List: My Trello + Bullet Journal Holiday Planning Routine (November 2017)
- Tips on How to Start Journaling in 2018 (December 2017)
- How to Manage a Blog Editorial Calendar with Trello (October 2016)
- How to Use Trello as a Student (October 2017)