- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
- Tell readers 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next
- Give your new nominees questions to answer about themselves when they post their nomination
- What would your Patronus take the form of? I’m so mad with Pottermore for not having a test yet, so I’d say a cat! Like Minerva McGonagall, not Dolores Umbridge 🙂
- How old are you in your youngest memory? (Bonus: Share the memory if you’re comfortable with that!) I have so many happy memories of my childhood, definitely the best season of my life, that’s hard for me to actually find the first one.
- Given the chance to be immortal, would you take it? Honestly, I don’t know. I’ve always be tempted to wish that, because it would mean endless time to read all the books of the world, have tons of hobbies and time to improve my skills. But I’m also afraid of being too bored of this dangerous world sooner or later! I can’t choose!
- Do you collect anything? I used to collect carillons when I was a child, I have many of them. Now I’ve those that are unintentional collections, like the Legolas figures, because I love them (most are gifts), but I don’t try to have all the editions and such. Also, I couldn’t keep books inside plastic to not ruin the covers, like the actual collectors do!
- What is the place where you feel most content? I’d say home, with my mom in the kitchen preparing something yummy for one of ours crazy afternoon treats, like when I was a child.
- Do your prefer shoes on or bare feet in warm weather? I love staying bare feet or wear flip flops in warm weather!
- Favorite dessert? Tiramisu, hands down. 🙂
- Are you superstitious? No, I’m not. I don’t actually believe in those things.
- Do you have a favorite video game franchise? Aside from LOTRO, the only videogame I played since I was young is The Sims, I’d love to own every single edition of that game!
- What is your least favorite drink? Wine, because it makes my stomach burn and I don’t actually like the taste of it.
- What was the last thing you laughed about? My class notes taken last month. I was trying to put them together earlier today and they didn’t make any sense, because my professor talked very very fast and, well, it didn’t even sound like italian what I wrote. Thankfully, they are just for myself.
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I’m kind of a germophobic, I don’t like sharing drinks and food with my friends and I always feel myself super gross after taking the bus that I have to wash my hands first thing when I go back home.
- I used to always look for the perfect planner and I thought that not being able to spend much money for it was the main cause why I didn’t find the perfect one. False. The Bullet Journal system saved my life.
- I don’t have any tattoos and I don’t want them.
- I never dyed my hair. I believe that everybody looks nice with their natural color and I’ll have plenty of time to dye it, when it’ll become grey, so I don’t see why I should start ruining it with chemicals now.
- My mom and I have the same beauty mark in our right cheeks, we like to call it our trademark.
- My very first celebrity crush has been Leonardo Di Caprio in Titanic. I was 7 years old. *blushes*
- I recently discovered that Ravenpuff is a thing, so I’m probably one of them!
- My favorite color is blue, but somehow I have all my techy stuff in purple.
- My lucky number is 9 since I fell in love with The Lord of the Rings.
- I used to write the dates in Tengwar in my diary when I was a teen. What a nerd. Now I completely forgotten all the grammar rules!
- I used to be obsessed with dinosaurs when I was a child, my parents gave me tons of books for my various birthdays about that. Not sure why I didn’t become a paleontologist.
And now I’m going to break the rules, because I don’t have the strength to think about 11 new questions and nominate more bloggers (this pollen allergy is killing me this year!). Apologize friends, I hope you enjoyed these 22 new stuff about me. Thank you again to Kayly for tagging me!