This week’s topic is very interesting and I can’t wait to see what the others will share!
1. The Eagles. If you ever watched The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit movies, you know that Tolkien’s Eagles are giant (and if you read the books you know they’re fierce people who speak their own language and have a king), so they aren’t actual vehicles, but that’s the way the other characters use them in the movies, so I’m not cheating at all! 😀
2. Hogwarts Express. It doesn’t need an explanation, EVERYBODY would experience that!
3. Portkey. Staying in Harry Potter’s world, I’d like to try one of the Portkeys. I know that the experience could be traumatic the first times, but it’s just so cool!
4. The Jolly Roger. Come on, who doesn’t want to be a pirate? I was lucky enough to visit the ship used for filming Hook when I was a child and I loved every single moment there!
5. The Helicarrier. The flying base of the S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of my favourite things of the The Avengers! It’s just so awesome.