This Summer is a full catch up for me, it’s the first time ever (since I was 5, at least!) without homeworks, things to study and exams. I am trying to relax and enjoying this blessing before the madness next September when I’ll start my master degree classes.
One of my goals for 2015 is also to read the books I already have both in my shelves and my Kindle. So, here is my reading list for this Summer:
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith aka JK Rowling, I already started this book and I am liking the plot so far. I have high hopes for this book, since I really disliked The Casual Vacancy.
2. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith this is the second book of the series about Cormoran Strikes, it follows The Cuckoo’s Calling.
3. Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers. After watching Saving Mr. Banks last year, I felt so bad because I had no idea that Mary Poppins was the character of a book! I always thought she was a Walt Disney thing and I never did some research on it.
4. The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien. This is a continue work in progress, since it isn’t a novel and I like to read some letters here and there in my free time.
And now the TV series!
1. Pretty Little Liars, this is airing now. It’s one of my favourite TV shows and I can’t wait to watch all the new episodes!
2. Elementary. I’m a huge fan of Sherlock, so I wasn’t sure to start watching this show. I’ve just started the first season and I like it so far.
3. Ripper Street (season 3). I love this series and I just have to catch up with the last one.
4. Stitchers. A friend of mine recommended me this series and I decided to give it a try. I still have to start it, so I don’t know if I like it or not,
So here is my Summer, what about yours?
In case someone is wondering how I keep track of the episodes I watch (not an easy task when a show isn’t airing), I use a free app called TVShow Time. It works both from the browser and the iPhone/Android app and it’s absolutely the best for me. Think Goodreads for TV series!
Do you have a specific method to keep track of the episodes of your favourite TV series?