I don’t watch TV shows at these days, I only watch TV series, so I decided to list my favourite ones, those I would spend entire days watching at!
1. Once Upon A Time is simply beautiful! I love all the magic and real world stuff together, plus the plot is crazy!
2. Pretty Little Liars looked like a stupid TV series of teenagers to me, but after watching the first episode I was completely hooked!
3. Desperate Housewives: I started watching it when I was 14 years old! Since then I always wanted to live in a beautiful place like Wisteria Lane. For the record, Susan’s house was my favourite one!
4. The Flash is my new favourite. It has super heroes, villains, tragic happenings, but it hasn’t all the sadness of Arrow, for example. I love it.
5. Murder She Wrote is my all time favourite! My mom and I used to watch it on TV during Summer when I was a child and now we mantain the tradition with the DVDs. Plus Angela Lansbury looked like my granny, so I love even more the series.