Comfort films are the best when I’m tired, sad or whatever. Spoiler alert: I’m quite prevedibile concerning this topic.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Une of my favourite movies of all times. I need my dose of Orlando Bloom sometimes.
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. The scenes at Bag End make me feel instantly better.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of the Secrets. This is my favorite movie of the saga, I love everything about it!
- Cutthroat Island. I read it wasn’t a big success, but it’s my favorite pirate movie
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Again, my favorite film of the trilogy.
What is/are your comfort film(s)?