I own few geeky accessories, to be honest, because it isn’t something you can find at the supermarket or the book store here in Italy, plus my family isn’t a geeky one, so… Fortunately I have awesome friends who gave me awesome gifts for my birthday and Christmas this year.
1. The One Ring replica is literally my precious! I’ve worn it every time I went to watch The Hobbit (all the movies).
2. A special necklace sent to me from my friend Laura as Christmas gift. The pendant is a lucky charm for me, because there are all the names of the members of the Fellowship of the Ring, that are nine, which is my favourite number. So, it’s perfect!
3. A little Bilbo keychain. I love his face 😀
4. The mallorn leaf brooch, a birthday present.
5. Hermione’s wand. It’s always on my desk and sometimes I cast spells on my cat (she looks at me very puzzled). The last one was Engorgio.