As promised yesterday, here is the other part of my self-interview. You can read the part 1 here.
26. What’s something that amazes you?
The sky with all those crazy clouds I can see from my window every day.
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
I hate people who cannot be straightforward.
28. Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
Val d’Aosta, northern Italy.
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Cooking. I’m italian and I hate cooking. That’s it.
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
I’m okay with anyone who’s outspoken about their believes unless they try to convince/convert me to their beliefs.
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
At my desk summarizing on a notebook.
33. What position do you sleep in?
On my side with a pile of pillows.
34. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
London, because of its history and magic atmosphere.
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I’m an only child.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
I don’t have any in particular.
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss?
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
Cruelty and disregard for innocent people, animals and nature.
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
It depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Simply I don’t forgive that kind of person.
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
I think so.
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
I’ve been fooled too many times to trust people. The only one I actually trust is my mom.
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
47. What was the best news you ever received?
It’s kinda the happiest memory to evoke a Patronus. I’m a terrible person, because I cannot pick one.
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
Not so difficult, actually.
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
Mh. It always happens for steps.
50. When do you find yourself singing?
When I’m happily alone at home.
I hope you liked this self-interview. Feel free to join me leaving a comment below! See you tomorrow with a brand new post. xo. Alice