It’s that moment of the year again, when you sit at your desk and start thinking about the passed year. Well, it has been a tough year for me, for several tedious reasons I won’t list here, and I know the first months of 2015 will be even more tougher. I’m scared. I’m afraid to not be able to make it, to fail once again on my purposes, to disappoint my parents and waste money. But I want – I need – to stay positive and focused, I try to repeat the mantra “I can do it” every single time I feel myself discouraged or overwhelmed.
So, after this painful foreword, I’d like to share some of my favourite posts of these few months blogging (here).
- It has been a positive surprise for me discovering that my hypothetical headcanon about The Hobbit was totally wrong. I keep thinking Legolas and Tauriel would be a perfect couple, though (it’s not racism, just personal preferences… check out my internet surname ;-)).
- My summer was soooo boring this year, no vacation, no hiking, no funny stuff. But this little furry baby made my days a little bit brighter and funnier.
- 2014 has been the year of discoveries in the memory keeping field. I started September doing the Photo A Day challenge and then I joined the Between Lenses blog hop series.
- I shared my endless love for Instagram, my favourite social network.
- I went a bit personal talking about what means being a geek girl for me on the post: Embrace Your Inner Geek.
- Finally I shared some tips for those who experience social media burnout.